Is buying expensive Begleris worth it?
watch this video to find out
Check out my IG: https://www.Instagram.com/MathiasMoslund/
A begleri is a skilltoy, consisting of 2 beads and 1 string, it's used by many people worldwide, and it's usually used for doing tricks.
I decided to compare/review a cheap begleri with a more pricey begleri and see what differences they had, and maybe find out if it's worth it to upgrade. I think the 40$ one is the best out of those 2, but it's definitely more pricey, so it all depends on if have 40$ to spend.
I have a video on my channel with some begleri tricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSySzqmQQb8
40$ begleri is from here (I was not paid to use this begleri)
Make sure to subscribe to my channel if you want to see more of my content, I create a bunch of different videos.
- the shape MFD use is much more complex to machine. This complicated shape is alot more expensive to produce.
- this particular shape forces the build of the weight to the bottom of the belgeri lowering the centre of gravity. That gives a much heavier feel on the cord when you flipping.
- the hole in the begleri is threaded. this makes it easer for the customer to use larger diameter cords making it easier for them to be strung. The begleri support cord sizes of 275, 350, and 550 other manufacturers don’t do that.
- research and development into the horizontal grooves. This are not just for looks, they are there to help protect your begleri from drops and smashes.
- We have also developed our own sized o-rings that come in multiple colours giving the customer the ability to customize the product when they get it home.
- anodizing, we put allot of time and pride ourselves on our very unique anodizing. the only company that produced such crazy colours and different combinations for customers to choose from.
- The hole in the bottom of the begleri is standardized to allow for our weight system (monkeyBARs) to be used on all our begleri. The customer can now choose what weight they want to use by adding different sized MonkeyBARs to the bottom of their begleri.
- The custom box is fitted with cut out foam allowing the Belgeri to shipped and stored damage free.
- each box contains 3 sticker in some cases more.