If you’ve ever wanted to heal from illness, or feel better about your life, then do we have the Humor and Healing show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Bernie Siegel, revolutionary doctor and the best selling author of numerous books including Love, Medicine and Miracles, Love Animals and Miracles, The Art of Healing, and a phenomenal little audiobook Humor and Healing.
And that’s just what I want to talk with Bernie about today, about how to laugh your way to self-healing, and happiness.
🌟PRIVATE COACHING w/Michael Sandler!
[Book a FREE Strategy Session Today!]
🌟GET YOUR INSPIRE NATION "BACKSTAGE" PASS!
[Private videos, highlights, sneak peaks & prizes - a new winner every month!]
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
—Google Play Music: https://tinyurl.com/InspireGooglePlay
—iHeart Radio: http://www.iheart.com/show/263-inspire-nation-daily/
DONATE: (Let’s Support Each Other!)
MORE ON BERNIE SIEGEL: http://www.BernieSiegelMD.com
Dr. Siegel, who prefers to be called Bernie, not Dr. Siegel, was born in Brooklyn, NY. He attended Colgate University and Cornell University Medical College. He holds membership in two scholastic honor societies, Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha and graduated with honors. His surgical training took place at Yale New Haven Hospital, West Haven Veteran’s Hospital and the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. He retired from practice as an assistant clinical professor of surgery at Yale of general and pediatric surgery in 1989 to speak to patients and their caregivers.
In 1978 he originated Exceptional Cancer Patients, a specific form of individual and group therapy utilizing patients’ drawings, dreams, images and feelings. ECaP is based on “carefrontation,” a safe, loving therapeutic confrontation, which facilitates personal lifestyle changes, personal empowerment and healing of the individual’s life. The physical, spiritual and psychological benefits which followed led to his desire to make everyone aware of his or her healing potential. He realized exceptional behavior is what we are all capable of.
Bernie, and his wife and coworker Bobbie, live in a suburb of New Haven, Connecticut. They have five children and eight grandchildren. Bernie and Bobbie have co-authored their children, books and articles. Their home with its many children, pets and interests resembled a cross between a family art gallery, museum, zoo and automobile repair shop. It still resembles these things, although the children are trying to improve its appearance in order to avoid embarrassment.
Humor and Healing Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
1. What does it mean to become a love warrior?
2. What it means to send someone love and help change their life?
3. What is 365 Prescriptions for the Soul?
4. How do we heal from feeling we’re a failure?
5. What we can learn from stories about our life?
6. What we can learn from Simon and Garfunkle?
7. Why you want to wear a bandage when you’re not injured!
8. What’s the importance of sharing what’s ailing you with others?
9. Why people never die, and what it means for you?
10. What laughter means for our health?
11. Why your attitude is so important for your survival?
12. What we can learn from people who have a few months to live?
13. What people have done when they were told they were dying that dramatically extended their lives?
14. What does it mean to choose to live?
15. What does it mean to take back the reigns of your life?
16. How can parents “use love as your weapon”???
17. What does it mean to breathe peace???
#drberniesiegel #berniesiegel #healinglove