This is my travel's compilation video from my trip to Bahamas. I stayed 8 days at Atlantis on April 2016 and it was amazing. All my family loved everything. It was really worth. All people were very friendly and helpful. We went to Exuma Cays by power boat in a day round trip and if you really want to know Bahamas, you must do it. The water was clear as you can see so far away, there was a lot of fishes, sand was very soft and the seashore was wonderful. Like no other beach in the Paradise Island.
I booked online at Atlantis website. I payed in full, because when anyone buy online, must pay in full. My room was new (I think it was a refurbished room) and it was cleaned at all days. I saw many people talking about how many tax, VAT, gratuites or any other tax must pay at the end of the stay, but they were wrong. We always checked our account on our room's TV (yes, you can do it) to see how many was our amount bill to pay (it's real time, when you pay with your room key). And there was no other tax beyond what was on the TV's folio bill to pay, such as room maid gratuites. And we done our check out on TV! It was easy and we stayed until prior 11 o'clock in the room. However, I payed $150 per day ($1050 in total) in my credit card as hotel security deposit at my check in time, but it returned to my funds in 3 business days after my check out day. Take care with this, because if your credit card's pay day is before they return your funds, you must to pay this. So, when it return, then you will be a credit within your credit card's bill (no money back). I hope you enjoyed these some tips.
· Atlantis Bahamas Resort
· Aquaventure Atlantis, Cove Beach, Paradise Beach, Atlantis Beach, water slides, Leap of Faith, Serpent Slide, river rides, The Current, Lazy River, pools... a lot of fun
· Exuma Cays, Power Boat, Saddleback Cay, Feed Iguanas, Feed Sharks and snorkling
· Versailles Gardens, The Cloister, One and Only Ocean Club
· Straw Market, water taxi, Señor Frog, Western Esplande Beach
· Rob Lake Magic Show at Atlantis Theater
· Marina Village
· Dolphin Cay, The Dig, Shallow Water Interaction, interactions and marine habitats