Job Roles For Intern: Know more about job roles and responsibility in Advertising,Films. Coming to Intern opportunities for freshers in India,Visit http://www.freshersworld.com?src=Youtube for detailed information,Job Opportunities,Education details of Intern.
The generic requirement of an intern for any job in any field is a minimum qualification of having a diploma, a high school certificate, a college education, or a graduation degree in your respective field. For instance, to intern in creative fields, such as, advertising, television, films, fashion designing, a diploma in respective fields and creative thinking is required to get you a job as an intern.
Basic requirement for this position
For other fields, such as, science and technology, your percentage and the marks on your memorandum are analyzed to accept you, as an intern. You must have the knowledge of computers, English language, communications skills, interpersonal skills etc. for any kind of intern job.
These are generic skills which you must have to get an internship with any firm in any field. A few fields, such as, scientific fields, might not require you to have communication skills but might look at your field knowledge and focus on selecting an intern based on skills specific to that field.
Written and oral communication skills are also important. A minimum requirement of a graduation degree in the respective field, with percentage above sixty is required to apply as an intern for any firm.
These are the additional skills needed
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of social media( not all jobs need this)
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Mailing updates, coordinating with teams for their respective jobs.
• You must assist your mentors in a variety of tasks in your respective fields.
• Mail updates, sort mails, create presentations, mailers, press releases, if needed.
• Provide research and analysis in their respective fields.
• Assist with activities across various departments in the company.
• Be proactive and punctual.
• Refer knowledge base and take onsite training, if required.
• Perform any additional duties that are needed.
• Travel to different sites of the clients and perform the task given.
• Provide a report of daily updates.
• Evaluate any work and provide suggestions and feedback.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Have the necessary ability to answer business calls and take care of business correspondence if needed.
• Be flexible and adaptable.
• Be friendly and a team player.
• Establish a professional rapport across various departments.
Basic Job description
An intern’s job is their first work experience in any company or organization. This is their chance to show their skills and learn as much as possible to enhance their interpersonal skills and professional skills. This is where the intern who is working for any organization has to be proactive and enthusiastic about doing any task. This job will prove to be a turning point in any intern’s life because if they are able to prove their ability through the internship, they will be absorbed into a long term contract or a long term job.
Scope of this job
The scope of internship is widespread. This entirely depends up your performance as an intern in your respective company. If your performance is rated positive, you will get a well paying job.
For more jobs & career information and daily job alerts, subscribe to our channel and support us. You can also install our Mobile app for govt jobs for getting regular notifications on your mobile.
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 job portal for freshers jobs in India.
Check Out website for more Jobs & Careers.
***Disclaimer: This is just a career guidance video for fresher candidates. The name, logo and properties mentioned in the video are proprietary property of the respective companies. The career and job information mentioned are an indicative generalised information. In no way Freshersworld.com, indulges into direct or indirect recruitment process of the respective companies.